On the Coldsync-Hackers mailing list, it has been proposed that a
repository be set up for coldsync conduits, which are written usually in
Perl. I suggested that they be put on CPAN. Are there any
recommendations as to naming for that directory?
Sounds pretty cool. Here are some suggestions:

PDA
PDA:Conduits
I'd vote for PDA:Conduit over PDA:Conduits, if I had a vote :-)
Actually, how about Palm:Conduit, or PalmOS:Conduit?
(Oh, Palm Inc's lawyers might not like the last two).

Hmm, looking at existing names we have CGI:Filter (ie singular)
but also Win32:Utilities (plural). Oh well.

Coldsync:Conduit? If these are specific to Coldsync (sounds like
they are), then a Coldsync namespace would make most sense.
Or maybe PDA:Coldsync?

Having written this, I'd lean towards Palm::Coldsync or PDA::Coldsync

Neil
--
To be positive: To be mistaken at the top of one's voice.

groupscripts @
categoriesperl
postedApr 13, '01 at 1:58a
activeApr 18, '01 at 10:54p
websiteperl.org

3 users in discussion

Rbowen: 2 posts John Nolan: 1 post Neil Bowers: 1 post