John Peacock wrote:
The above mentioned company is based 30 minutes from my house and is
advertising for a developer position. Does anyone have actual
experience with them as a company (or employer)?
Just to follow up on this thread; I have accepted a developer position
with Message Systems, Inc.

I really have to thank Ask for releasing Qpsmtpd into the wild in the
first place. Without that precipitating event, I wouldn't have gotten
the kind of experience that allowed me to get this job (and escape from
my current job). I will still be around, and able to do some work on
Qpsmtpd with OmniTI's blessings, as long as I don't poach any new
features from the carrier-grade product... ;-)

Open source software rocks!!!

John

groupqpsmtpd @
categoriesperl