Grokbase Groups Perl qa March 2016
I am also happy to help out with information if you get hung up on anything.
On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Randy Stauner wrote:

Thanks. Any help is appreciated.
Here are some relevant urls:

https://github.com/rwstauner/test-aggregate/issues/2
https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Test2/lib/Test2/Transition.pod
On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 1:44 AM Shlomi Fish wrote:

Hi all,

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 02:57:38 +0000
Randy Stauner wrote:
As a maintainer of one of the problem modules (Test::Aggregate) i should
have something to say, but I haven't been able to spend more than an hour
with Perl in the last year so i don't know when I'll be able to work on
making it work with the changes. I see no reason to hold up progress on
this any longer, so "sounds good" to me.
I may be willing to do some work on Test-Aggregate for that. Otherwise,
my use
of Test::More and Test::Builder is probably contained only to the very
high-level API , so I don't expect anything major to break, so "sounds
good" to
me as well.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish