Grokbase Groups Perl qa March 2015

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 01:56:45PM +0100, Paul Johnson wrote:
On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 11:42:32AM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
Coveralls appears to only count the number of statements hit and not
look at whether my tests cover all the conditions in my code.
Does anyone know if there's some option I can tweak in Coveralls to turn
this on? Or is it a limitation of the website and/or the
Devel::Cover::Report::Coveralls module?
Last time I looked, Coveralls only supported line coverage ...
Fair enough. It's still a damned useful service, and I recommend it. At
least, I'll recommend it until I write my own nasty hack that will do
better :-)

[wanders off to think about how to send Devel::Cover output from Travis
to his own machine]

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Please stop rolling your Jargon Dice and explain the problem
you are having to me in plain English, using small words.
   -- John Hardin, in the Monastery

groupqa @
categoriesperl
postedMar 20, '15 at 11:42a
activeMar 20, '15 at 3:26p
websiteqa.perl.org

2 users in discussion

David Cantrell: 2 posts Paul Johnson: 1 post