Grokbase Groups Perl qa February 2015
Hi There,

Somehow images and files get corrupted when i read them with a perl
script and then download them with a modperl script using File::Read or
File::Slurp. The images are not really broken but they get blurred and
dont look the same like before they are uploaded. When i download them
directly from the webserver directory where the files are stored are
stored they are ok.

I have also tried the script below but no success.

<-->

      print $args->{base}->{CGI}->header( -type => $mimetype, -attachment
=> $document );

      my $fname = $file;

      open my $in, q{<}, $fname or die qq{Could not open file <$fname>: $!};
      binmode($in);

      open my $out, q{>&STDOUT} or die qq{Cant dup STDOUT: $!};
      binmode($out);
      $out->autoflush(1);

      my ($more, $buf);
      do{