Grokbase Groups Perl qa January 2014
I’m looking at using TAP::Harness to process our test suite. Up to now we’ve been using some home grown code that IMHO is a heroic attempt to re-implement TAP::Harness.

It seems to do everything we need with one exception. We have rules that disallow a unit test from taking more than XXX seconds to run. If it exceeds that, we abort the test and move on to the next one, declaring the long test file a failure. Before I look at subclassing, can anyone tell me if there’s a way to do this with the existing code?

Thanks,
Todd

groupqa @
categoriesperl