Grokbase Groups Perl qa March 2013

On 19/03/2013 08:20, Ovid wrote:
Hi Mark, Hi Ovid,
I'm sorry, but I probably can't make the hackathon. I've unregistered via the site.
That's really sad :(
Unfortunately, the French government is being very French about my visa paperwork and it's unclear to me if I'll get my new visa in time for the conference. I can't leave you hanging on whether or not to sponsor me or reserve rooms.
Thanks for letting us know, and poo to le French Government.
This really frustrates me because I've attended every QA-hackathon to date and we applied for my visa renewal in November :(
That is massively frustrating and we have already booked a room in your
name, i think we will get Schwern into that room and just pretend he is
called Ovid - I doubt the hotel will check.

Kind regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat

groupqa @
categoriesperl
postedMar 19, '13 at 8:20a