Grokbase Groups Perl qa April 2012

On Apr 11, 2012, at 3:38 PM, Michael Peters wrote:

As a module author, I would not require a user to install AutoBailout.pm just to remove boilerplate in my t/00-load.t
With the test_requires stuff they won't have to. It will only be used for testing and not installed permanently on their system.

test_requires is Module::Build only, right? I don't use Module::Build.

Even if I did, I don't think I'd require the user to go through a download and temporary build of AutoBailout.pm just to remove boilerplate.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance