Grokbase Groups Perl qa January 2007

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 11:11:25AM -0800, Ovid wrote:
Pursuant to some discussion with BrowserUK at
http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=593087, I'm looking at this and seeing
some problems.

--

Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail List of Failed
t/bar.t 4 1024 13 4 2 6-8

--

How about this instead?

--

Failed Test | Total | Fail | List of Failed | TODO Passed
------------+-------+------+--------------------+----------------

I like the prominence of TODO passed

I'm not sure if I like the lines making the table. I guess it's a bit of a
bikeshed, but having horizontal lines between each will increase the amount
of vertical space needed to convey the same information, which will mean
fewer failures will be needed to exceed my screen's height.

Nicholas Clark

groupqa @
categoriesperl
postedJan 5, '07 at 7:11p