Grokbase Groups Perl qa November 2005
Hi Tels! (and all)
On Wednesday 30 November 2005 00:49, Tels wrote:
Moin,
On Tuesday 29 November 2005 23:28, Shlomi Fish wrote:
Check:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81969889@N00/68430623/

This was done by using Test::Run::CmdLine's runprove (a yet-incomplete
equivalent of Test::Harness' prove) and the
Test::Run::CmdLine::Drivers::ColorSummary driver that is in fact a
sub-class of Test::Run, my fork of Test::Harness.
Cool. make it green for success, red for failure? (Or slightly different
colors in case the terminal renders this so close together that red-green
blind people have problems) :)
At the moment, it's blue for success and red for failure. Green did not agree
very well with my white terminal background. ;-)

But I'd like to make the colours configurable by environment variables, etc.
What I have now is just a proof-of-concept.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish shlomif@iglu.org.il
Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/