On Friday 16 September 2005 19:34, Mark Ethan Trostler wrote:
Alls you need to do is call:
($tot, $failedtests) = Test::Harness::_run_all_tests(@tests);
instead of 'run_tests' to get at the '$tot' & '$failedtest' hash refs
(Data::Dumper it or look at the comments in Test::Harness) which has all
the info you need to output whatever/however you want - I use it to
XML-ize Test::Harness output instead of the standard format.
This also avoids the call to '_show_results' (or you can call it
yourself later) so you can output whatever/however you want.
Hmmm... I've inspected the Test::Harness source now. While one can indeed do
what you said, if I want to emulate the functionality of _show_results in its
entirety, except for a small difference, then I'll have to duplicate a lot of
code. That's Not Good<tm>.

So I think a spin-off of Test::Harness which will facilitate doing that is
still in order.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish

Mark

Andy Lester wrote:
On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 11:35:05AM -0400, David Golden