Hi all!

Sorry. As it turns out, IO::Scalar is not distributed in the core Perl
distribution, but rather is part of the IO-stringy CPAN module:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/IO-stringy/

I probably mistook it to be otherwise because it was already installed on my
hard-disk.

Sorry again, and keep up the good work.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish