I'm pleased to announce release 4.02 of podlators.

podlators contains Pod::Man and Pod::Text modules which convert POD input
to *roff source output, suitable for man pages, or plain text. It also
includes several subclasses of Pod::Text for formatted output to terminals
with various capabilities. It is the source package for the Pod::Man and
Pod::Text modules included with Perl.

Changes from previous release:

     For versions of Perl prior to 5.11, install the modules into the Perl
     core module directories, since in those versions site modules did not
     take precedence over Perl core modules. Thanks, Peter Rabbitson.
     (#110024)

You can download it from:

     <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/podlators/>

or from CPAN. This package is maintained using Git; see the instructions
on the above page to access the Git repository.

Please let me know of any problems or feature requests not already listed
in the TODO file.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle@eyrie.org) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

grouppod-people @