I'm pleased to announce release 4.01 of podlators.

podlators contains Pod::Man and Pod::Text modules which convert POD input
to *roff source output, suitable for man pages, or plain text. It also
includes several subclasses of Pod::Text for formatted output to terminals
with various capabilities. It is the source package for the Pod::Man and
Pod::Text modules included with Perl.

Changes from previous release:

     [Pod::Text::Termcap] Do not override the TERMPATH environment variable
     if it's already set. This should fix the test suite with Term::Cap
     1.16 (which has a bug in termcap handling if TERMPATH doesn't point to
     a valid file). Also document the manipulation of TERMPATH.

     Revert the switch to Module::Build as the build system. This creates
     a circular dependency with Module::Build, since it wants a newer
     version of Pod::Man than in Perl versions prior to 5.10.1. Instead,
     add the new metadata to Makefile.PL and stick with a single build
     system that will also work inside Perl core.

You can download it from:

     <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/podlators/>

or from CPAN. This package is maintained using Git; see the instructions
on the above page to access the Git repository.

Please let me know of any problems or feature requests not already listed
in the TODO file.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle@eyrie.org) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

grouppod-people @