According to John Tobey:
I'm signed up on advogato.com, and I like it. I'm thinking that its
diary feature would be a good place to keep y'all in touch with what's
happening in development between snapshots....
Well it's better than nothing, although CVS over SSH is nicer IMHO if
it suits your development style.
Ouch! That stang. :-)

Well, actually, I'm probably pretty close to cvs-ability. The issue
is directory layout and files being created/deleted. But I can get
the SourceForge folks to delete my CVS tree if I have to start over, I
guess.
--
Chip Salzenberg - a.k.a. - <chip@valinux.com>
but he stepped in a wormhole and had to go in early." // MST3K

groupperl6-porters @
categoriesperl
postedApr 4, '00 at 8:18p
activeApr 7, '00 at 2:09p