According to Michael G Schwern:
Buffer.hh:131: Internal compiler error.
Yeah, that'll happen.

The good news is that g++ is under intensive development by several
really good programmers.

The bad news is that their labor is currently available only via CVS.

The other good news is that if you're using Linux on an Intel
processor, you can grab a binary snapshot of g++ and libstdc++v3 from

ftp://topaz.sourceforge.net/pub/topaz/

The current filename is "egcs-20000216-i686-linux.tar.bz2". It
expects to be installed in "/usr/local/egcs". I'll make another
snapshot RSN.
--
Chip Salzenberg - a.k.a. - <chip@valinux.com>
but he stepped in a wormhole and had to go in early." // MST3K

groupperl6-porters @
categoriesperl
postedMar 7, '00 at 6:31p
activeMar 7, '00 at 10:15p