Hi, I'm here. I figured it can't hurt to subscribe since the volume
is so low. I'm sorry to say my first post is going to be a "hey, is
this thing supposed to work?" report.

schwern@athens:/usr/local/src/topaz-0.10$ make
g++ -g -pipe -frtti -Iegcs -I. -c test_buffer.cc
In file included from test_buffer.cc:1:
Buffer.hh: In function `static class Perl::Buffer::Guts * Perl::Buffer::Guts::PtrPolicy<Perl::Buffer::Guts>::init()':
Counted.hh:104: instantiated from `Perl::CountedPtr<Perl::Buffer::Guts,Perl::Buffer::Guts::PtrPolicy<Perl::Buffer::Guts> >::CountedPtr()'
Buffer.hh:36: instantiated from here
Buffer.hh:131: Internal compiler error.
Buffer.hh:131: Please submit a full bug report.
Buffer.hh:131: See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/faq.html#bugreport> for instructions.
make: *** [test_buffer.o] Error 1
schwern@athens:/usr/local/src/topaz-0.10$ g++ --version
2.95.2

Bang.

I guess this is a Very Bad Thing, but more for g++. Still, I figured
you guys should know. My knowledge of C++ is pretty poor, and my
knowledge of compiler internals is even worse so I'm not the person to
debug this. :(

So, any trivial, inconsequential features I could muck around with?

--

Michael G Schwern http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/ schwern@pobox.com
<purl> Hey, Schwern! THERE IS A HUGE GAZORGANSPLATTEDFARTMONGERING-

groupperl6-porters @
categoriesperl
postedMar 7, '00 at 6:31p
activeMar 7, '00 at 10:15p