On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 23:06 +0100, pugs-commits@feather.perl6.nl wrote:
+=item -0 *octal/hex*
+
+Sets input record separator. Missing due to lack of specification in
+L<Synopsis 16|S16-io>. There is a comment about this in the L</"Notes">
+section at the end of this document.
I use this option quite a bit -- but only in the bare '-0' syntax,
meaning null-terminated lines, necessary for robust command line pipes.
I only rarely use the full form. In fact, really rarely.
+=item -i *extension*
+
+Modify files in-place. Haven't thought about it enough to add yet, but
+I'm certain it has a strong following. {{TODO review decision here}}
Oh yeah. I use this a LOT.
+=item -l
+
+Enable automatic line-ending processing. This is the default behavior.
And there was much rejoicing ....

-'f

groupperl6-language @
categoriesperl