On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 12:27 -0800, jerry gay wrote:
oh, yes, whoops! i responded to someone else in #pugs earlier, and
forgot to address the item here. C<perl6 --doc> replaces p5's
C<perldoc> (that's the latest idea from damian, although it seems not
to be published yet).
Ah, I get it! What about perldoc's special modes? Will these go in
++DOC ... ++/DOC sections?
the most likely short names, C<< < -d -o -c > >> are all taken by
either p5 or p6 command-line. i don't want to use C<-d>, because that
has to do with the debugger in p5, so makes it harder for p6 to catch
accidental usage. C<--doc> probably warrants a short name, since it
will be called frequently--i hope, reducing irc traffic :) but i
haven't decided on a good name yet. i'm open to suggestions.
Don't have any yet. Will let my subconcious ruminate on it.

-'f

groupperl6-language @
categoriesperl
postedJan 2, '09 at 4:09p