On Sun, 2009-06-21 at 13:14 +0100, Lyle wrote:
Hi Ron,
I looks like the SVN repo was just down temporarily. Try again and
it'll probably work. You can also run the svn commands directly to grab
parrot... Take a look in gen_parrot.pl

Ron Savage wrote:
Checking out Parrot r39599 via svn...
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.parrot.org/parrot/trunk': could not connect
to server (https://svn.parrot.org)
If you're using Debian testing, there's another possibility -- you may
have fallen victim to a broken libneon package. You will either need to
upgrade that package and all its versioned dependencies to the unstable
versions, or change your ~/.subversion/servers file to include the
following line in the [global] section:

http-library = serf

I chose the latter fix because it was simpler, but I've had a couple
bits of weirdness. I've heard that the libneon upgrade is the better
long-term solution, so YMMV.

-'f

groupperl6-compiler @
categoriesperl