http://www.cpan.org/misc/perl.purity.test

could perhaps do with some updating, back then we had 4.035...
It is a somewhat timeless classic :)

Perhaps a new one that is interactive with question dependencies and
scoring is in order. Jeff, feeling creative?

It certainly would be a good bit of historical humour.

This weekend I'll get the announcement together for the reincarnation of
the packrats list for things of historical value such as this. :)

e.

n.b. - The AS 'you don't know dick' bumpersticker has gotten an amazing
amount of attention since I stuck it on the back of my volvo wagon...I
wonder what it would do on the backside of a shaguar. Perhaps we need a
CPAN bumpersticker...'if you don't know CPAN....'

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl
postedSep 3, '99 at 9:43a
activeSep 3, '99 at 5:34p