I'm thinking there should be one area in perldelta that lists which
functions changed between 5.5 and 5.6 should be documented in perlfunc.
Here's my list. Some is in there already, but not gathered into one
section. I think people will want to say "What are the new or changed
functions?"
I think that would be very helpful.

This reminds me that several people have requested some sort of
representation of what changed with each version of Perl for the history
site. I'm not sure if this would be redundant, but certainly it would have
more value with commentary and anecdotes from p5p, et.al.

I was thinking it would fit well with the SAFARI project.

Thoughts? Ideas?

e.

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl