* Karl Williamson [2016-05-13T00:18:44]
Note that 5.25.1 is supposedly blocked from being released until the 5
tickets still open here are fixed:

My understanding of that ticket is it's really, "try to get this done before
that release." The monthly releases are glorified snapshots, and to block one
for a specific feature seems almost never likely to be warranted. We
originally started using these as a way to track short-term goals, but we'd
bump things to the next release's ticket if they didn't get done in time.

This didn't end up being very effective, but having a "stuff to merge after
blead opens" seemed (and was) useful. The name's a bit of a misleading name,
though. That's on me.

--
rjbs

groupperl5-porters @