I'm pleased to announce release 4.04 of Term::ANSIColor.

Term::ANSIColor provides constants and simple functions for setting ANSI
text attributes, most notably colors. It can be used to set the current
text attributes or to apply a set of attributes to a string and reset the
current text attributes at the end of that string. Eight-color,
sixteen-color, and 256-color escape sequences are all supported.

Changes from previous release:

     Revert the build system back to ExtUtils::MakeMaker. This is the
     build system actually used in Perl core, so this removes a level of
     indirectly generated files and means that normal module development
     tests the same build system used by Perl. Update Makefile.PL with the
     additional metadata from the Module::Build build system.

     For versions of Perl prior to 5.11, install the module into the Perl
     core module directories, since in those versions site modules did not
     take precedence over Perl core modules.

     Rename NEWS to Changes to match the normal Perl convention.

You can download it from:

     <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/ansicolor/>

or from CPAN. This package is maintained using Git; see the instructions
on the above page to access the Git repository.

Please let me know of any problems or feature requests not already listed
in the TODO file.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle@eyrie.org) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

groupperl5-porters @