Tony Cook writes:
It shouldn't fail, it should skip if there's no C: drive.
I haven't tested the new code yet, I've just ran into that while
building the 5.22.1-RC3.
readlink "/proc/cygdrive"

or `readlink -f /proc/cygdrive` or maybe even `cygpath -u C:` (the
latter works even if the drive in question doesn't exist and presumably
does so even on older versions of Cygwin that didn't have the /proc
pseudo-fs).
If you have a patch, I'd be happy to review and probably apply it if
you perlbug it.
So do you intent to support older Cygwin versions still? Some of that
support is there in other places, however I don't know how well it is
tested and if that still works. I suspect it has bitrotted…

Regards,
Achim.

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl