Tony Cook writes:
1.15 cygwin build issue, test failure
Sorry to piggy-back on here, but I didn't find where this was discussed
on the list (if it was).

From the date of the commit I assume that 636efde is (at least in part)
what's meant here. I suggest that the fix should be cherry-picked to
the 5.22.1 branch.

To the fix itself, using df will eventually fail on some systems even
with the "-a" switch since you can't assume that a C: drive exists. A
more appropriate way to obtain the cygdrive prefix is to use

readlink "/proc/cygdrive"

or `readlink -f /proc/cygdrive` or maybe even `cygpath -u C:` (the
latter works even if the drive in question doesn't exist and presumably
does so even on older versions of Cygwin that didn't have the /proc
pseudo-fs).

Regards,
Achim.

groupperl5-porters @