Ah, yeah, I have done that before (in fact there is a similar one in
Test::More already). I will consider it!
On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Father Chrysostomos via RT wrote:
On Thu Dec 11 12:45:55 2014, exodist7@gmail.com wrote:
Ok, code similar to what bulk88 suggested seems to fix a majority of
my
windows woes (I got a vm spun up to test).
BTW, if you need the manual localisation unwound for every type of scope
exit (e.g., goto, next), then a destructor-calling-a-closure may also work,
as in End.pm and B::Hooks::EndOfScope (which are so trivial you could
inline them with just 2-3 lines of code).

--

Father Chrysostomos

---
via perlbug: queue: perl5 status: pending release

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl
postedDec 11, '14 at 4:10p
activeFeb 6, '15 at 10:06a