On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 10:57:54PM -0000, Father Chrysostomos wrote:
Karl Williamson wrote:
On 09/18/2014 11:13 PM, Father Chrysostomos via RT wrote:
Added in d8c6310a4f. This ticket is resolved. Let's see how much of CPAN this breaks. :-)
While you were off-list earlier this year, we decided to avoid using
blead as a CPAN smoker for things we suspect are likely to break it.
I meant that last sentence solely as a joke. Even if this does break
CPAN, I think this change should still stay in.

Even if I had done a smoke first and found that Function::Parameters,
Mouse, Apache::EmbeddedPerl::Lite, triceps, Moose,
Parse::Keyword, Dancer, lib-with-preamble, DBIx::VersionedSubs,
MooseX::Method::Signatures Acme::use::strict::with::pride, Coat,
Config::Vars and Padre are likely to break, I would have applied
it anyway.
Moose has been fixed in versions 2.1212 and 2.1303-TRIAL. You have my
permission to release 5.21.4 now.*

* this seems like a fun game. :)

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl