First of all, I was a bit delayed by having to clean up after the most recent
major release.

Second, Ricardo, I must critically remark that you, too, made claims that
good reasons for the breakages I mentioned exist, but when asked for details,
miraculously fell silent on that topic, as does everybody else.

I am strongly convinced that these details don't exist.