On May 30, 2014, at 1:51, bulk88 wrote:

For the last couple days it seems every commit is breaking blead. And the log is "change foo" "change bar" "change baz" "revert foo" "revert baz" over and over. Can we actual use smoke-me branches and not litter the git history with broken code commits and then a wave of revert commits?

Are people even smoking locally before pushing nowadays?
Yes. Sorry for my part about the recent dark smokes. Sometimes I have unduly optimistic expectations about the range of effect of teeny tiny trivial patches.

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl
postedMay 30, '14 at 5:51a
activeMay 30, '14 at 12:48p