On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 07:55:51PM +1300, Kent Fredric wrote:
It seems a little too easy to me. How about making experimental.pm only
do the warnings bit...
I'd got the other way and make it easier, by allowing:

use experimental ':5.018';

And that would be analogous to

use feature ':5.018';

Just for experimental features
If I saw that in code, I'd wonder what experimental features were in 5.018
that were in the code, and I'd have to pull out a perldelta to look it up.
Also, that would enable *all* experimental features (if there was more than
one), which might cause undesirable effects.

Isn't it better to explicitly identify which experimental features are in
use?

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl
postedFeb 6, '14 at 8:31p