On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 06:29:49PM -0800, James E Keenan via RT wrote:
Okay, then let's get concrete. Please evaluate the patch attached. (I'll apply it to blead in 7 days unless there is an objection.)
With these changes, will it be possible to distinguish (in, say,
Module::CoreList) whether a module is dual-lifed or not by looking at which
directory it lives in?

If yes, it would also be useful to enforce the directory distinctions by
testing if particular modules are indexed by PAUSE, and whether the
associated distribution is its own dual-lifed distribution or the latest
stable perl release. I would be happy to write a patch if someone can
suggest where such a test should live and when it would run.

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl
postedDec 17, '13 at 3:24a
activeFeb 17, '14 at 8:30a