I took over maintenance of these modules recently, and the newest
version (3.10) contains the most recent codes from the standards. Also,
I plan on releasing new versions twice a year to keep the codes up-to-date.
Fantastic. Welcome.

I noticed that the new release candidate still contains 2.07, and since
I've never been involved in the perl porters group, I'm not certain what
needs to be done to get this upgraded.
To get the updated versions into 5.12, they need to have been proposed
for inclusion several months ago. But 5.14 isn't too far off. When
blead "unfreezes" after 5.12.0 comes out, that's the right time to prod
p5p about taking an update.

Best,
Jesse

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl
postedMar 22, '10 at 1:36p
activeMar 22, '10 at 1:43p
websiteperl.org

2 users in discussion

Jesse Vincent: 1 post Sullivan Beck: 1 post