On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 05:50:47PM +0100, Paul Marquess wrote:
From: Paul Appleby
I'm wondering if anyone knows why the string value of the
Compress::Zlib::memGunzip() method gets truncated.

Not all the text in my gzipped file appears in the deflated string.

This happens on my local Windows 2000 machine, and the Linux remote
server, using the same Perl script and the same .gz source file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Paul contacted me directly about this we are working through the issue.
Is there any further news on this, especially as regards releasing 5.10.1
with IO-Compress 2.020?

--
That he said that that that that is is is debatable, is debatable.

groupperl5-porters @
categoriesperl
postedJul 3, '09 at 3:18p
activeJul 3, '09 at 6:01p
websiteperl.org

2 users in discussion

Dave Mitchell: 1 post Paul Marquess: 1 post