Michael G Schwern wrote:
Who's with me? OSCON is coming up. I know Sam and Jesse at least will be
there, so we'll have a git and an SVK expert. I say we lock ourselves in a
room and don't come out until we have a new repository. I volunteer my
apartment and foodening services for a hackathon.
I'm at least as much of an SVK proponent as anyone here (is CLK coming?). I'm
not getting in until late Sunday night, but I'm was already planning to spend my
evenings hacking p42svn, so you can count me in...

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group