On 4/26/07, demerphq wrote:
On 4/26/07, Jerry D. Hedden wrote:
On 4/26/07, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:
On 26/04/07, Jerry D. Hedden wrote:
Seems to have been fixed by 31085.
But now t/uni/folds.t fails for me.
Me, too.
Dont worry. Ive got it under control. Patch will be ready when its
baked. Currently its still in the mixing bowl. :-)
Attached is a new patch that should fix things. It includes a pretty
much completely rewritten and much more flexible regcharclass.pl,
which in turn means a new regcharclass.h.

The updated patch passes all tests on my machine. This time I
doublechecked, then had some coffee and checked again. :-)

I really have no idea what happened before, theres obviously no way I
could have run a full test with the previous patch, yet I'm sure I
did. The only thing i can think of is that I ran it in the wrong
directory due to stupidity and didn't notice. :-(

Anyway, sorry for the breakage folks, your regular service should
resume with this patch.

Oh, I updated the win32 Makefile to automatically regen regcharclass.h
when Porting\regcharclass.pl has changed, and established a dependency
from regcomp.obj and regexec.obj to regcharclass.h and regnodes.h
(which is itself dependent on regcomp.sym), this ensures that the
right things are rebuilt if any of the regex engine config data has
been updated. As usual I've punted on modifying the other makefiles.
(Not sure if its relevent to anybody that isnt directly hacking on the
regex engine anyway.) Actually, im not much of a makefile hacker so
its possible they arent quite right. They seem to work fine here tho.


perl -Mre=debug -e "/just|another|perl|hacker/"

Search Discussions

Discussion Posts


Follow ups

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
posts ‹ prev | 13 of 16 | next ›
Discussion Overview
groupperl5-porters @
postedApr 24, '07 at 9:38a
activeApr 28, '07 at 10:17a



site design / logo © 2021 Grokbase