On Jul 8, 2005, at 4:26 PM, Michael G Schwern wrote:
On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 11:07:22PM +0200, demerphq wrote:
should be testing here, but i beleive the problem you are thinking of
is due to symlinks to a directory? If so then the win32 equivelent
would be a junction I think and in that case yes, foo\..\bar == bar.
I have the creeping feeling that there's an argument to be made here,
but
I never fully understood the symlinks vs .. cannonpath argument so I'll
hope someone else jumps in and makes it.
It's been in the File::Spec docs for a couple versions now, because
it's widely misunderstood:

http://search.cpan.org/~kwilliams/PathTools-3.09/lib/File/Spec/Unix.pm

-Ken

groupperl5-porters @