On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:35:39PM +0000, Gianni Ceccarelli wrote:
With a recent update of the ``::AllErrors`` distribution, our code
started failing, because it now calls ``die`` instead of
``meta->throw_error``, so even if we're still using an older
``Moose``, the custom error class is not used.
Terribly sorry about that! I've just pushed up a new release that will use
$meta->throw_error if it exists, and die otherwise.
My main issue is that I can't find any mention of the removal of
``error_class`` in any changelog or delta document…
That was an accident, and we're endeavouring to bring it back (adapted to make
use of the new exception class structure) Real Soon Now.

In the meantime, you'll still be able to keep using 'error_class' so long as
you don't update Moose. If there are other extensions or modules on the cpan
that aren't working for you, give us a shout and we'll see what we can do to
help.

--
                 "As the circle of light increases, so does the
             circumference of darkness around it." - Albert Einstein

groupmoose @
categoriesperl
postedJan 21, '14 at 12:35p
activeJan 22, '14 at 9:50a