The Moose-2.11xx development series has been out for a few months now, with
no major issues reported and all minor issues resolved or being acted on in
the other dists that are involved. If no new issue reports are
forthcoming, Moose 2.1200 will be going live sometime this weekend.

This release contains some behaviour changes which may affect your code.
We've made an effort to contact the owner of any distribution we believe to
be affected (thanks so much, Upasana!), but we cannot of course test the
Darkpan. Please test your code in a development environment before
updating your production systems!

These changes are enumerated here:
https://metacpan.org/pod/release/ETHER/Moose-2.1107-TRIAL/lib/Moose/Manual/Delta.pod#pod2.1200

If you have any concerns, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible,
either via direct email, through this list, on irc (irc.perl.org #moose),
or through github (https://github.com/moose).

thanks,
Karen Etheridge (ETHER)
ether@cpan.org

--
             "Life has become immeasurably better since I have been
            forced to stop taking it seriously." -Hunter S. Thompson

groupmoose @
categoriesperl
postedDec 12, '13 at 6:06p
activeDec 12, '13 at 6:15p