From: PAUSE <upload@pause.perl.org>
Date: November 26, 2015 at 10:00:05 AM GMT+1
To: reini.urban@gmail.com, andreas.koenig.gmwojprw+pause@franz.ak.mind.de
Subject: Failed: PAUSE indexer report RURBAN/Cpanel-JSON-XS-3.0201.tar.gz

The following report has been written by the PAUSE namespace indexer.
Please contact modules@perl.org if there are any open questions.

User: RURBAN ()
Distribution file: Cpanel-JSON-XS-3.0201.tar.gz
Number of files: 57
*.pm files: 2
README: Cpanel-JSON-XS-3.0201/README
META-File: Cpanel-JSON-XS-3.0201/META.json
META-Parser: Parse::CPAN::Meta 1.4414
META-driven index: no
Timestamp of file: Thu Nov 26 08:58:33 2015 UTC
Time of this run: Thu Nov 26 09:00:05 2015 UTC

Status of this distro: Permission missing

The following packages (grouped by status) have been found in the distro:

module : JSON::PP::Boolean
version: 3.0201
in file: Cpanel-JSON-XS-3.0201/XS.pm
status : Not indexed because permission missing. Current registered
primary maintainer is MAKAMAKA. Hint: you can always find
the legitimate maintainer(s) on PAUSE under "View
Permissions".

module : Cpanel::JSON::XS
version: 3.0201
in file: Cpanel-JSON-XS-3.0201/XS.pm