Hi Ian

I'm fine now, thanks.
But kmx would need co-maint for his pending updates on Crypt::OpenSSL::Bignum
See http://search.cpan.org/~kmx/Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum-0.05_01/
and https://github.com/kmx/perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery
=> Change Permissions
=> 3.1 Make somebody else co-maintainer

If there is anything I can do to expedite transferring the ownership of
Crypt::OpenSSL::Random, please let me know.

- Ian (IROBERTS)