From: Fergal Daly <fergald@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: anyone want to adopt Test::Tester?
To: Chad Granum <exodist7@gmail.com>

On 26 June 2014 22:40, Chad Granum wrote:
I would be happy to take it over. I am also the one breaking it in
Test::Builder.
Awesome. What's your PAUSE id?
Assuming nobody else wants it, I just need the pause authorization, and if
it exists, source control details (otherwise I can just download the dist
and start new source control history for it.)
I have either git or mercurial history for it but nothing really worth
keeping. Gitpan

https://github.com/gitpan/Test-Tester/commits/master

is probably the way to go,

-Chad