Just a follow-up email for those who have not yet responded: ping.

Also Fergal, These were not listed, but should have been:
Test::Tester::CaptureRunner
Test::Tester::Delegate

Thanks,

-Chad
On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Chad Granum wrote:

I was talking in #toolchain. The fact that I am the only person on the
planet with co-maint or ownership on all the modules that make up
Test-Simple is bothersome. It means nobody else can currently release
Test-Simple. It also means I do not have the ability to give anyone else
the ability to release.

It would be nice if I could designate people as backups for emergency
releases. Would anyone have an objections to centralizing the ownership of
these namespaces with me? I would be happy to decouple and return any
namespaces should anyone decide they want them back. I am also cc'ing
modules@ so they know that if any of you messaged modules@ asking to have
them returned to you that they should do it.

The modules I cannot grant anyone permission to release is this, I am not
listing the many modules in the upcoming release that I already own. If you
are comfortable transferring ownership to me please do so and let me know.
If you have any objections please reply :-)

I have Co-Maint, owned by AUDREYT
* ok;
* Test::use::ok;

I have Co-Maint, owned by SCHWERN