I have three unresolved module registration requests that I'd like to
get resolved one way or another.

Locale::Script (submitted Feb 12)

Locale::Script is part of the Locale-Codes distribution, which has been
included in perl since 5.7.1. The Locale-Codes distribution consists of
4 strongly related modules: Locale-Country, Locale-Language,
Locale-Currency, and Locale-Script. The first three are registered, the
last one is not (it is the most recent addition to the distribution).

Neil Bowers (the author of Locale-Codes) has passed ownership and
maintainership of the distribution to me, and I would like
Locale::Script registered for the sake of completeness. Since it's
distributed as part of core perl, I don't believe that renaming the
module is an option.

Set::ArrayAlt (submitted Feb 9)

I requested the module, and got a reply from Brian on Feb 13 asking if I
wanted to stick with that name. I wasn't sure if he was asking me to
select a new name, or just wanted to make sure I was happy with the
name. I replied that I would be happy to stick with the name, but I also
sent a second reply suggesting an alternate name if he'd prefer, but I
haven't heard anything back since.

Data::NDS (submitted Feb 9)

This is the second time I've made this request and would really like to
resolve it.

I requested Data::NDS. Brian suggested an alternate name (Data::Nested).
I replied that I had problems with that name (it disguises the primary
focus of the module IMO) and suggested Data::Struct instead. I'm happy
to discuss this choice... but I would like to get some response.

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedFeb 23, '10 at 3:25p
activeFeb 23, '10 at 3:25p