In article <4B794BF3.2010905@gmail.com>, Sullivan Beck
wrote:
On 02/13/2010 06:30 AM, brian d foy wrote:

In article <201002091829.o19ITYu6004854@pause.fiz-chemie.de>, Perl
Authors Upload Server wrote:

modid: Set::ArrayAlt
DSLIP: RdpOp
If you'd prefer that I use a different name, how about:
Set::ListOps
Set::Operations
I think I'm just missing the point of your module. Based on what I see
in the documentation, I don't think you are actually working with sets
(and neither is Set::Array) in the expected sense of that word.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Set.html

It looks like you merely have something that gives you array and list
operations on an arrayref.

Maybe Array::AsObject would work.

PAUSE instructions: http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about