On 2/13/2010 6:30 AM, brian d foy wrote:

In article<201002091829.o19ITYu6004854@pause.fiz-chemie.de>, Perl
Authors Upload Serverwrote:

modid: Set::ArrayAlt
DSLIP: RdpOp
userid: SBECK (Sullivan Beck)
chapterid: 6 (Data_Type_Utilities)
communities:
This module is named Set::ArrayAlt to indicate that it is based on
Set::Array, but with a number of changes.
I think that's one of the least concerns for naming this module. Since
you rewrote anything, the connection is merely historical, right?

Is there another name that you might like to use?
Frankly, I'm not attached to this or any other name. I certainly don't
mind keeping this name (both as a nod to Array::Alt, and due to the fact
that it's been released as an unregistered module for a year now). So if
you're willing to register it as-is, I think that's probably best.
However, if there's a different name that you'd prefer, that would be
fine too.

Thanks

groupmodules @
categoriesperl