Hello.

I realize that this is a bit awkward but here is my situation.

I wanted to code a pastebin mover to one could retrieve pasted content
from one relatively "any" pastebin and paste it into another (if one
wonders why, it's for a POE::Component::IRC::Plugin because many people
don't use proper pastebins when asking questions, etc...)

So I started to code ::Retrieve/::Create modules for different pastebins
and naming them as:

WWW::PastebinCa::Retrieve
WWW::PastebinCom::Create
WWW::PastebinCom::Retrieve
WWW::PhpfiCom::Retrieve
WWW::Rafb::Create
WWW::Rafb::Retrieve

The WWW::PastebinCa::Create one is not registered yet..

But now I realize that people tend to paste into much more different
pastebins than I thought of and to make my "mover" successful I need to
code a bunch more modules for a ton + 1 different pastebins.
I was thinking that it would be much better to put them all into
WWW::Pastebin::* namespace. So I was wondering if it's easy enough to
"re-register" the modules listed above under WWW::Pastebin::* namespace
(i.e. s/(?<=WWW::)/Pastebin::/)? Or should I just make the new ones
under WWW::Pastebin::* namespace?

Thanks.

groupmodules @
categoriesperl