rir wrote:
I have the core implementation of a bookkeeping system suitable for
US-based, small businesses running inventories on the cost average basis.

The namespace I've been using is "Rbks" and I'd like to use this
on CPAN.
Personally (i.e. not in any way officially), I would recommend not making it a
top level name, especially since the name isn't in any way descriptive. Perhaps
you could use Business::Bookkeeping::Rbks???

On the other hand, Johan Vromans has had a Dutch-language bookkeeping module,
EekBoek, on CPAN for ~2 years, so what do I know... ;-)

John

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedOct 18, '07 at 8:59p