On 03 Apr 2000 09:55:24 +0200, andreas.koenig@anima.de (Andreas J. Koenig) said:
Andreas,
Thanks for the reply and for looking into this problem.
In the meantime I have actually written a Locale::State.
I figured since Locale::US was registered, this was the
place to put it. I also found Geography::States to be
written in a confusing way and quite hard to understand.
I think I have addressed most of it's weaknesses.
What to do now?? Would Loacle::State still be accepted?
It's getting worse every time I look at it. We already have

Geography::States (ABIGAIL/Geography_States-1.2.tgz)
Geography::USStates (D/DI/DIONALM/Geography-USStates-0.12.tar.gz)
Locale::US (T/TB/TBONE/Date-Ordinal-2.0.tgz)
Locale::Country (NEILB/Locale-Codes-1.00.tar.gz)
Net::Country (ULPFR/Logfile-0.202.tar.gz)

And by grepping through the module list, I find that we somehow
blessed Locale::Country by mentioning in the cross-standards-reference

ISO3166 Two letter codes for country identification Locale::Country

Unless you have new evidence, I believe, that should do.

--
andreas

groupmodules @
categoriesperl