Andreas J. Koenig wrote:
On Sat, 1 Apr 2000 09:50:47 -0600, Ken Williams
<ken@forum.swarthmore.edu> said:
I was hesitating when I looked over this one, because neither your
README nor your manpage give me any clue about the difference between
Tie::IxHash and Tie::LLHash. The few words leave me with RTFS, but I'd
recommend to WTFM ;)
The following paragraph is in the docs:

See also Tie::IxHash by Gurusamy Sarathy. It's similar (it also does
ordered hashes), but it has a different internal data structure and a
different flavor of usage. It makes your hash behave more like a list
than this does. This module keeps more of the hash flavor.

I agree, I could add more detail about what the differences are. I'll
do that now.
Thanks. I've read the new sentence. So would you not believe that the
description in the module list could be tuned as well, maybe to
contain the words "linked" and "list"?
Good idea - done.

"Fast ordered hashes via linked lists"

Ken Williams Last Bastion of Euclidity